Rapid™ Command is the feature-packed desktop computer suite for easy, convenient and efficient fleet management. Accurate information is always available when you need it to ensure your operations run smoothly, safely and efficiently, all brought together in a user friendly display and intuitive interface.
We understand that situational awareness is vital to our customers and Rapid Command provides advanced mapping capabilities. With Google Maps integration, you can enjoy the full functionality of real-time traffic information and select the most appropriate map type for your needs including satellite and street view.
For direct communications, Rapid Command provides the same high-quality voice capabilities as the Rapid Client application, from private calls to group transmissions. Rapid Command also offers greater management and control options including the power to interrupt other voice communications and regroup users dynamically as the situation requires, as well as the ability to monitor and broadcast across multiple user groups.
The Rapid Command solution is designed to deliver managers with the information they need, when they need it in order to foster a safe and efficient environment for all of their people.
Features and Functions
- Custom-built Intelligent Radio Protocol (IRP®) means the technology is ‘Always On’
- See real time traffic conditions, multiple views and GPS locations with Google Maps integration
- Track each user’s online status plus group status and transmission status
- Visualise user’s current location or their last known location with time stamp
- Track the direction and speed of moving users
- Access in-depth GPS coordinate histories and visualise ‘breadcrumb’ trails
- Effortlessly keep accurate event logs
- Geofencing options with associated notifications
- Replay voice communications across all users and groups
- Enjoy instant, broadcast quality PTT calls with individuals and groups
- Supervision functionality with simultaneous transmission and reception across multiple groups
- Voice interruption gives despatchers priority over users
- Invite selected users into secure private calls
- Reorganise groups dynamically
- Instantaneous text messaging between individuals and groups
- Data capability for sharing files with individual users or across groups
- Safety features including alerts for lone workers, zone workers, man down and distress calls
- In depth customisation options including settings for jitter buffer, assignment of global PTT hotkey, transmission sounds, automatic start-up and login
- Support for external microphones
- Quickly locate a lost a stolen device from your remote location
- Security of IRP with AES-256 rolling key encryption
* (IRP) Intelligent Radio Protocol