The Rapid provisioning module is the heart of the command and control functionality of the Rapid system, it places full control over the radio system in the hands of the administrator. Device programming, software updates and upgrades, settings, configuration, and suspensions from the network can all be administered over-the-air with no need to recall devices, resulting in true flexibility and reduced costs in managing the system.
Administration and provisioning for Rapid is conducted through the same software module as Rapid Command. The login screen has a switch identified as Admin Mode which provides access to Rapid’s administration module. Ensure that it is activated, and use your admin credentials to log in.
System KPI’s are provided through an informative graphical display. Showing information required to manage the system such as server load, system capacity, current user activity, number of PTT presses, voice duration per PTT, system uptime in hours, all these measures are used to provide you with an overall system health tool.
Features and Functions
- Multi log-in module
- Multi admin levels
- Dashboard with KPI visuals
- Individual or batch provisioning
- Command and control hierarchy management – Teams, Rules, Permissions
- Active search, filtering and sorting
- Customisable settings by user, mic gain, AGC (auto gain control), bass cut, jitter buffer, GPS update rate
- Recording requirements and policies
- Update flexibility by: forced update, automatic at next log in, by server, company-wide, by teams or users as well as device
- Management of device pool
- Assignment of devices locked by IMEI or user Asset tracking
- Able to create virtual servers: Segregate and isolate different companies, user groups or functions inside an organization
- Advanced cross HUB function: Allowing different companies, user groups or functions inside an organization to communicate in the event of special circumstances, event or emergency
* Available on display devices
*(IRP) Intelligent Radio Protocol Client